Runboard.com
You're welcome.

runboard.com       Register for a free global account (learn about it) |
Log in: (), globally (lost password?)


Page:  1  2  3 

 
REBELO Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

GP81
Global user

Registered: 07-2007
Posts: 19
Karma: 0 (+0/-0)
Reply | Quote
end of european milking quotes in 2015


the end of the european milking quotes in 2015.
is this bether or worst????? emoticon
what will be the results on the milking price??
we are walking to a dead end in the milking production and if the results are bad how we can go back
20/11/2008, 23:17 Link to this post PM via Email   PM via Forum
 
Eryl Vet Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Ex97
Addict!

Global user

Registered: 11-2006
Posts: 1009
Karma: 19 (+19/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: end of european milking quotes in 2015


I say remove all regulation and expose the market to the economics of free trade. Just like the shining example of the banking sector emoticon

---
http://www.facebook.com/wyevalleyherd http://www.facebook.com/wyevalleysires
21/11/2008, 3:14 Link to this post PM via Email   PM via Forum
 
POSAL Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Ex 97 2E
Global user

Registered: 01-2005
Location: Italy
Posts: 1636
Karma: 6 (+6/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: end of european milking quotes in 2015


I've got nothign to say...
2015 No quotas, from now to then 1% increase every year???

What the monkey of kind of solution is that, Do they know anything about, agricolture, milk and economy? Absolutely not!!!

They are just politicians...

---
BANNED

Best Regards,
Posal: Home of Royalist, Donay, Olimpia.
191 VG and 14 EX

21/11/2008, 9:33 Link to this post PM via Email   PM via Forum
 
MarkDay Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Head Administrator
Global user

Registered: 06-2003
Location: North Yorkshire
Posts: 3653
Karma: 31 (+33/-2)
Reply | Quote
Re: end of european milking quotes in 2015


What is our solution Posal?

---
Bickleygate holsteins

"I have not failed 1000 times, I have discovered a 1000 ways that do not work"-Thomas Edison
21/11/2008, 9:49 Link to this post PM via Email   PM via Forum
 
POSAL Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Ex 97 2E
Global user

Registered: 01-2005
Location: Italy
Posts: 1636
Karma: 6 (+6/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: end of european milking quotes in 2015


1) Do not increase them...
2) Remove them in 2015, paying something ( I bought many quotas during years, so why people not gets it free)
3) Obviously from now on, Dairy become Business so let th professional do it, not the weekend breeders.

Policy were wrong helping only small farmers...

What's your solution?

---
BANNED

Best Regards,
Posal: Home of Royalist, Donay, Olimpia.
191 VG and 14 EX

21/11/2008, 9:54 Link to this post PM via Email   PM via Forum
 
Eryl Vet Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Ex97
Addict!

Global user

Registered: 11-2006
Posts: 1009
Karma: 19 (+19/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: end of european milking quotes in 2015


quote:

Posal wrote:


2) Remove them in 2015, paying something ( I bought many quotas during years, so why people not gets it free)


What's your solution?



The EU are welcome to end quotas now so long as they compensate me to the average European value of quota ... and like with the introduction of SFP leak enough of the plan before they introduce it, so that I can make sure I buy those 10 million litres of quota I need from Mr Potter....
 emoticon emoticon

---
http://www.facebook.com/wyevalleyherd http://www.facebook.com/wyevalleysires
21/11/2008, 11:33 Link to this post PM via Email   PM via Forum
 
MAJESTIC1 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

EX90
Global user

Registered: 12-2005
Posts: 185
Karma: 0 (+0/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: end of european milking quotes in 2015


I didn't think the Italian's ever worried about quota Posal!!!
21/11/2008, 11:49 Link to this post PM via Email   PM via Forum
 
Eryl Vet Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Ex97
Addict!

Global user

Registered: 11-2006
Posts: 1009
Karma: 19 (+19/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: end of european milking quotes in 2015


quote:

Posal wrote:

1) Do not increase them...
2) Remove them in 2015, paying something ( I bought many quotas during years, so why people not gets it free)
3) Obviously from now on, Dairy become Business so let th professional do it, not the weekend breeders.

Policy were wrong helping only small farmers...

What's your solution?



I don't understand what you're complaining about Posal. The policy of increasing quotas, then abolishing them, enables large dairy farms with the facilities and finances to expand further and produce oceans of cheap milk. Rather than being helped, the small family farm will not have the economy of scale to compete, nor the finance required to expand, and will exit dairying or go out of business.



---
http://www.facebook.com/wyevalleyherd http://www.facebook.com/wyevalleysires
21/11/2008, 12:04 Link to this post PM via Email   PM via Forum
 
POSAL Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Ex 97 2E
Global user

Registered: 01-2005
Location: Italy
Posts: 1636
Karma: 6 (+6/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: end of european milking quotes in 2015


quote:

Eryl Vet wrote:

quote:

Posal wrote:

1) Do not increase them...
2) Remove them in 2015, paying something ( I bought many quotas during years, so why people not gets it free)
3) Obviously from now on, Dairy become Business so let th professional do it, not the weekend breeders.

Policy were wrong helping only small farmers...

What's your solution?



I don't understand what you're complaining about Posal. The policy of increasing quotas, then abolishing them, enables large dairy farms with the facilities and finances to expand further and produce oceans of cheap milk. Rather than being helped, the small family farm will not have the economy of scale to compete, nor the finance required to expand, and will exit dairying or go out of business.




It's a no-sense, and everybody with just a bit of economic knowledge would agree, to increase the quotas just before free market...
I am managing today a large farm, but we were milking only 40 cows 35 yrs ago, we did it at our expenses, we increased facilities and we bought quotas, paying for [sign in to see URL] quotas to italy, ok, but to the ones that increased their quotas.
Intial quota for italy coverred less the 60% of internal use of milk, so that was unfair. I do not agree with the ones that overproduced, since we had to pay a lot to buy more quotas, but definetly not anyone was capable of expanding.

Increase Quotas - Milk price go down
Cancel Quotas - Milk price go down
so "-" times "-" in math turns into a "+" but in our bank accounts turns into a "-".
Got it now???

---
BANNED

Best Regards,
Posal: Home of Royalist, Donay, Olimpia.
191 VG and 14 EX

21/11/2008, 12:10 Link to this post PM via Email   PM via Forum
 
BrendanG Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

GP81
Global user

Registered: 11-2008
Posts: 13
Karma: 0 (+0/-0)
Reply | Quote
Re: end of european milking quotes in 2015


Why is Italy getting its 5% increase in quota immediately, while everyone else is getting a 1% increase per year?

[url][sign in to see URL]
21/11/2008, 15:35 Link to this post PM via Email   PM via Forum
 


Reply

Page:  1  2  3 





You are not logged in (login)
Back To Top

Disclaimer: Any views expressed on this site are not necessarily the views of the owner or any of the sponsors of Cowtalk..

Google
WWW COWTALK